Business Terms and Conditions
Price Guarantee policy
We think our prices for all our products are the cheapest available and highly competitive against other competitors. If you find a UK registered company (not an auction site or non-uk company) selling the identical product with identical services at a more competitive price we will endeavour to confirm the price with the retailer and then reduce our price to be 5% below the competitor price.
This is based on the competitors appliance price including the cost of delivery as a total price. No trade in offers or other promotions will be included in the price matching offer. Any manufacturer cashback offers will remain subject to their stated terms and conditions. Some high street competitors have a different nationwide shop price to their online price; in that instance we'll match whichever is the lower of the two across our shops and on our website. Please email us requesting a price match and we will respond within 24 hours.
Terms and Contions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions with UK-appliances.com and /or Paul Turnham Kitchens either online, telephone or in person. Please read carefully and keep a copy for your records.
- All prices are shown in £GBP and include VAT and include transaction fees but excludes delivery unless otherwise stated at the point of checkout.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time without notice but the price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order.
- When placing an order you are purchasing the item(s) at the price(s) shown at that time.
- Should a price subsequently reduce after you place your order we are unable to adjust your order to the new price unless you cancel and reorder.
- We will inform you as soon as we can whereupon we will give you the option of amending your order at the correct price or cancelling it for a full refund.
- In the event that we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
- Payment can be made by most major credit cards there will be additional charges for American express and diners cards etc, we also accept any debit card, bank transfer.
- We reserve the right to apply surcharges for American express and diners cards.
- Full payment for your goods is taken when you place an order, if payment is not received in full your order may be delayed until payment is received in full.
- All orders will be confirmed by an order summary to you if you have given us an email address which will become your proof of purchase.
- All products are subject to availability at all times.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- If an order is received for a discontinued item we will contact you and offer you the replacement version but we cannot guarantee the price will remain the same.
- We deliver to England and Wales Free of charge with the exception of some postcodes which can be found in our delivery terms and conditions.
- Delivery cost is indicated in the checkout process for all orders, but this will exclude certain locations as advised in our delivery terms and conditions Upon delivery a signature will be required by the driver.
- Delivery dates are estimated once the manufactures has confirmed stock and may be delayed without prior notice (e.g. due to sudden stock shortages, manufacturing delays, or delivery vehicle breakdowns), We strongly advise all customers not to book fitters until they have received the relevant goods, as no claims will be accepted for any delay in delivery. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods.
- If you cannot accept delivery on certain dates you must ensure this made clear prior to us confirming the delivery date with you.
- Failed delivery charges may be applied in the event that a delivery fails due to the following or any other circumstance which we are not made aware of at the time of your order.
- You cancel all or part of the order after the goods have been dispatched.
- You provide insufficient or incorrect contact details or an incorrect delivery address resulting in our inability to contact you or otherwise make a successful delivery.
- You refuse delivery of all or part of the order upon arrival of your order.
- There is no-one at the delivery address to accept delivery, you must ensure that you can be available all day on your chosen day of delivery.
- There are parking restrictions or other access problems that you have not made us aware of during the order process.
- If your goods are damaged or faulty, we will replace the goods free of charge including delivery.
- You must check all items at the point of delivery for damage, if you do not unpack the items at the point of delivery they must be fully inspected within 24 hours for any damage, this will not affect any claims for a mechanical faults. Signing as unchecked does not negate this clause and it remains your responsibility to inspect all item fully and report any damage within 24 hours.
- If damage is noted at delivery you must refuse the delivery and sign as refused with the reason. If you notice damage after delivery and within 24 hours you must not install any damaged items this will count as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery by email or in writing, we may use our discretion after this period up to a maximum of 5 days.
- In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 24 hours of receipt ideally with photographic evidence by email or in writing.
- In the case of an item being faulty we may require an inspection by a manufacturer's qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
- Do not install or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of the goods, without giving a reason you must ensure the item is unopened and new as delivered.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- You must notify us of your wish to cancel within 14 days starting the day after delivery.
- Special order items as marked on our website are ordered specifically to fulfill your order and may incur additional cancellation charges.
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
- We reserve the right to apply re-handling and collection charges for returned items under some circumstances which must be confirmed prior to agreeing for the item to be returned.
- The goods received back are 'as new' but incomplete; i.e. missing components and/or accessories.
- The returned products are missing their original packaging.
- The cancellation was requested after the 14 day notification period.
- The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than 'as new'.
- The goods have been installed and/or used.
- Cables have been cut or terminated.
- Any additional services are non-refundable if cancelled less than 48 hours in advance, for example two man delivery services, awkward access etc, as indicated in the delivery terms and conditions.
- We offer an installation service in certain areas please ask for details.
- All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material, however we regret that we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, please ensure you check the model number correctly before ordering.
- We will endeavour to take all possible reasonable care to keep all details of your order and payment secure. However in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
- All items carry a minimum 12 months parts and labour guarantee issued by the manufacturer which is subject to provisions that the appliance:
- Has been used solely for domestic purposes and is on domestic premises; i.e. not for commercial or trade use.<
- Has been used solely in accordance with the instruction book.<
- Has not been subject to misuse, accident, modified or repaired by anyone other than the manufacturer's service engineers.<
We take all complaints very seriously. If you have a cause for complaint then please write to us at the address shown below.
Your Statutory Rights
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.
Summary of Charges
|Failed delivery||Re-delivery||£50.00 per item|
|Cancellation||£50.00 per item|
|Cancelled additonal service less than 48 hours||Cost in full|
UK-appliances.com / Paul Turnham Kitchens
Colney Hall Parade,