We offer a free delivery service to all UK mainland postcodes
Exceptions are the following postcodes ZE, KW, BT, HS, PO, IM, GY, JE, please contact us for a quote.
IN STOCK means that we are physically holding stock for immediate dispatch or have stock scheduled for delivery from the manufacturer.
Delivery time frames are dependent on stock levels of that particular item and when we expect stock to arrive with us, please ask us for an estimated delivery time frame before ordering if you have any particular requirements.
Delivering Your Purchase
Our driver will endeavour to deliver the item(s) into a room of your choice situated on the ground floor only. Our standard one man delivery service will not be able to deliver standard width appliances up to 70cm in width into your property if you have any more than two standard height (20cm) steps leading up to and inside your property on any one level a two man delivery service is strongly recommended at checkout if you have more than two steps leading into or inside your property, or if there is awkward access.
Appliances over 70cm in width: Appliances such as USA style Fridge Freezers and Range cookers etc. can be delivered by our standard one man delivery service to kerb side or to the entrance of your property if driveways and pathways are flat and completely unobstructed. One man Standard delivery will not be able to deliver this size of item into your property unless you have adequate open access with no steps. We strongly recommend the two man delivery service at checkout when ordering this size of appliance as re-delivery charges will apply if a failed delivery is the result of access.
Two man delivery will take the hassle out of any delivery which is 70cm in width and above. We send a two man crew delivery who will deliver your larger appliance into a ground floor room of your choice again with a maximum of three steps leading to you property for appliances greater than 70cm in width. Two Man Delivery - £75 additional charge
Please cover all access routes inside your property with protective coverings to protect your property as our delivery men may use equipment to deliver your appliance and no damage to you property will be accepted if you request the appliance to be delivered inside the property.
If you have selected for us to collect and recycle your old appliance, please make sure this appliance is ready and accessible to collect of your property before our arrival. Our driver will not be able to collect your old appliance if you have failed to do this.
Our standard deliveries are made by one man only and will deliver to a ground floor room of your choice only. Please call us if there may be a requirement for a second person to deliver or a problem with access to avoid a failed delivery situation and subsequent redelivery charge.
We offer a recycling service for washing machines, dishwashers, laundry and cooling appliances (NOT USA STYLE FRIDGES or RANGE COOKERS) for £20.
We can offer recycling of these appliances but please call us to confirm, please note we DO NOT offer recycling of Major appliances which includes, A'Cool / French style cooling appliances, AGA's etc. this relates to all appliances over 200KG weight due to health and safety reasons.
Non-Billing Address Deliveries
When you request delivery to an address other than your billing address we may undertake additional security checks on your payment before accepting the order. In certain circumstances this may result in your order being delayed, therefore we recommend you arrange delivery to the billing address only but appreciate this is not always possible.
Arranging a Delivery Date
In Stock - We endeavour to stock all the items we have in our online database but this is not always possible due to logistical reasons. The in stock status will mean;
- We are physically holding the stock and delivery will be within 48 hours.
- We have stock on order and it is expected due arrive within 3 days, once received we will deliver within 48 hours.
Therefore the delivery status of 3/6 working days we display is based on the above scenarios although we endeavour to meet the 3/6 days delivery window sometimes for reasons beyond our control this is not possible. Therefore we always recommend that you do not book contractors until you physically have the item. We are always available to discuss stock status and anticipated delivery schedules if you have a specific requirement.
We will contact you within 48 hours of you placing your order to confirm stock and estimated delivery time frame, some appliances will be sourced directly from the manufacturer and will mean a typical time frame or between 4/10 days. We will keep you informed of your order status via email during the process. If your delivery is via the manufacturer the following process will be used;
- The Delivery Contractors will attempt to contact all customers 24hrs or more prior to delivery to confirm that the day of delivery is convenient.
- They will check the delivery address – no amendments can be made at this stage without fax consent from the retailer
- Double-check any access restrictions
- Confirm the item(s) being delivered along with any connections or scrap removals to be performed.
- At this stage they are unable to offer a more specific delivery time. However, a customer can request a pre-advice call, which will be made by the driver prior to delivery (normally 30/60-min). This is a request only and should not be relied upon in order for the customer to be available at the property to receive the delivery.
Standard deliveries are made between the hours of 7am and 8pm, 6 days a week. A signature will be required upon delivery. Once a delivery date is confirmed to you, you must be available to accept the delivery or notify us within 24 hours of the confirmation to rearrange the date. If we do not receive your request to change the delivery date within 24 hours then this will be deemed as agreeable by you. If you cannot accept delivery for any reason then there may be a failed delivery charge.
During delivery the delivery driver will: -
- Confirm their identity and the customer’s order details on arrival.
- Offer to remove all packaging on the doorstep.
- Allow time for the condition of the appliance to be checked thoroughly by the customer.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL APPLIANCES MUST BE INSPECTED AND SIGNED FOR BY THE CUSTOMER IN THE PRESENCE OF THE DELIVERY DRIVER (must be signed for by a person over the age of 16).
WE CANNOT CONSIDER ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO PRODUCT OR PROPERTY DAMAGE AFTER THE DELIVERY CREW HAS LEFT THE PREMISES, OTHER THAN IN EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
ANY ISSUES ARISING AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY MUST BE RECORDED ON THE DRIVERS DELIVERY PAPERWORK
Failed Delivery Charges
If for any reason we cannot make delivery on the agreed date due to/but not limited to the following a failed delivery charge of £50.00 will be applied;
- There being no one at the address,
- We are unable to make the delivery due to property access.
- No being able to contact you on the day of delivery.
- No one present to sign and accept for the delivery.
- Cancellation and/or change to the delivery day without notify us with 24 hours.
- Vehicle access and or parking restrictions.
Appliance connection £45 for freestanding & £100 for integrated installation.
Excluding the following postcodes - DG, TD, KA,ML, EH,G,PA, FK, KY, DD, PH, AB, KW, IV, HS, ZE, BT, IM
Please note, we do not currently deliver to Scotland, Northern Ireland or any non-mainland postcodes. .We deliver to most UK postcodes with the following exceptions:
This connection option is available on free-standing washing machines and dishwashers. They will be performed subject to the following criteria being met:-
The connection of appliances must be requested at the point of order, requests for this service can not be added on the day.
- Connection can be made within 1.2 metres of existing water, drainage and power supplies
- The old appliance must be disconnected before the delivery crew arrives
- Connections will not be made if the mains socket or plumbing is considered unsafe or at corroded.
- Additional carpentry, electrical or plumbing work cannot be undertaken.
Please ensure that your customers are made aware of these conditions.
If these conditions are not met a connection cannot be performed. We will not be able to return at a later date to perform a connection and no refund will be offered. Drivers are authorised to refuse connection where safety and insurance restrictions may apply.
If the delivery crew considers that our criteria have been fully met, they will: -
- Remove the transit bolts (where applicable)
- Level the feet on the appliance
- Connect the appliance to the water and power supply
- Run a simple test to ensure that the appliance is functioning correctly and free from leaks
ALL ADDITIONAL SERVICES CAN BE ADDED DURING THE CHECK OUT SERVICE